Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Random post with pictures and such

      This week progressed as normal with much diving, observing of turtles, data analysis, and whatnot. I have been on 90 dives since being down here and will probably go on and do another 50 or so before I leave, so at times I get a bit tired of diving, but the information is, I believe well worth the effort, and it truly is a beautiful way to spend my time here. The other day I went on a shore dive to Blue Channel (one of the more popular dive sites in the West End that forms a shallow channel through the coral full of crannies for organisms to hide in) and saw a whole myriad of sea creatures buried in the sand and tucked away in the coral. Rather than attempt to describe the beautiful creatures I saw. I'll simply post a few pictures and videos here for your perusal. Enjoy!

Note: I apologize for the randomness and disjointed nature of this post. Hopefully my next post will be more organized.

 A spiny lobster underneath a small wreck

The Aforementioned small boat wreck

A live conch

A medium sized grouper chillin at the bottom (actually taken on a different dive but I figured I would put it in)



No comments:

Post a Comment