Sunday, June 15, 2014

A world of beauty and color

     Well as promised here are a few pics of my diving experience so far pictures courtesy of Dr. Stephen Dunbar. The underwater world is truly a beautiful place, full of life and color that I am just beginning to explore. By the end of the summer I will have gone on over a hundred dives. Yikes! So little time, so much to see!

Me at peace with the universe (or attempting to regulate my breath) (Credits: Stephen Dunbar)

My fellow student Dustin (blue fins) and I (yellow fins) diving (Credits: Stephen Dunbar)

 A beautiful but invasive lionfish (Credits: Stephen Dunbar)


 Immature hawksbill sea turtle (Ertemochelys imbricata) swimming over the sand (Credits: Stephen Dunbar)

Fully body profile of hawksbill (Credits: Stephen Dunbar)

Hawksbill mugshot (Credits: Stephen Dunbar)

2 comments:

  1. Great shots by SD. How bout an underwater selfie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. God's creation is awesome!

    ReplyDelete